Frequently Asked Questions
What are the registration fees for the forum?
- The registration fee is $999.00 per attendee.
Who do I make payment to and where do I send my check?
- Checks must be made payable and mailed to:
209 10th Avenue South, Suite 450
Nashville, TN 37203
Are breaks and meals included in the registration fee?
- Yes, the registration fee includes the welcome reception, breakfast and lunch both days as well as all breaks.
Can special dietary requests be considered?
- Yes, we will accommodate special dietary options. You will need to submit your request during the registration process.
What is the cancellation policy?
- All cancellations must be made no later two (2) weeks prior to the date of the forum you have registered to attend to be eligible for a full refund.
- No refunds will be made for cancellations received within two (2) weeks of the registered forum.
- No refunds will be made for no-shows.
- All refunds will be processed within 4 weeks after the forum.
Can my registration be transferred to someone else from my facility if I am unable to attend?
- Yes, we will allow you to transfer your registration to another person from your facility. Please contact us and request the transfer.
Will handouts be available for the forum educational sessions?
- Yes, a forum workbook and handouts will be provided to all registered attendees. At the conclusion of the forum, all forum materials, including power point presentations will be uploaded to the forum registration site.
What attire is required at the forum?
- Attire during all sessions and events at the forum will be business casual. It is usually best to dress in layers due to fluctuation in room temperatures. Comfortable shoes are recommended.
Will wifi be available at the forum?
- Yes, wifi will be available in the guest and meeting rooms.
Will continuing education credits be available?
- Yes, continuing education credits will be requested from the relevant professional groups for forum attendees. The site will be updated with number of hours granted once confirmation has been obtained. Certificates will be provided to those who register and attend the forum.